Thursday, October 10, 2013

Redhead 8" Camo Boot Review

So after 15 years of stomping around in the same pair of Rocky Alabama ATV boots they finally cracked.  I thought they was the most comfortable rubber boots I would ever find.  Then came a sale flier.
I was looking in a Bass Pro sale flier and saw they have Redhead 8" camo boots marked down to $30.   So I talked so friends into making a run for Bass Pro and food.  At first I was thinking the 8" would be too short but then I realized that if I'm in water to my knees then I'm probably going to be wearing waders anyway.
Ok so I get there and see them on the shelf and ask the lovely young lady if she has them in my size.  After she brings them out I take them for a quick test drive.  WOW! After feeling the boot gods smiling at me I threw them back in the box and under my arm and away I went.
Now when it comes to rubber boots I don't like them insulated and these are not.  Also the uppers are neoprene and that added a lot to the comfort.  Also the boot had a heel the width of the boot unlike some (which I hate).  They come in two camo patterns, Mossy Oak and Realtree.  For those of you that know me I didn't go with Realtree.
So if you're in the market for some new stompers go try a pair.  I give them two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment